Flexible Facilities For Hire
• The Village Hall, 167.9 m2, sprung wooden floor, 220 theatre seat capacity, 150 loose seat capacity, leading to
• Exhibition Room, 32 m2, with access to refreshments area, 5.2 m2, having direct source hot water, washing up facility
• Jubilee Hall, 78.4 m2, solid floor, 100 loose seat capacity, double doors leading to
• Lounge/bar, 26.4 m2, providing a comfortable setting
• Centrally sited, professional catering kitchen, 31.9 m2, having electric range cooker, dish washer (3 minute programme/ 500 dishes an hour), extensive work surface areas
• Upper storey multi-function room, 33.7 m2, awaiting renovation and access for those with disabilities
• Licensed bar available. Please inform admin of your requirements at time of booking
• Portable floor covering to assist in delivering a range of dance, keep fit, yogic activities
• Portable staging
• Extensive parking available in Acorn Close car park (a shared, private facility with Riverside Housing).
• Limited parking in Victoria Hall Walk.
Wheelchair users and those requiring low level access
• Automatic door access to central reception hall, to assist those with disabilities, direct from Victoria Hall Walk
• Accessible toilet with baby changing facility, female and male toilets, located off central reception area. Further unisex toilet sited in The Village Hall entrance lobby.
• Hearing loops are installed in both halls.
We acknowledge the valuable support of
Wirral Council and Community Matters
Victoria Hall Community Trust Limited
Charity Number: 1143914
Website Design: Wild Lentil Designs, 2012